Friday, October 08, 2010

Long live the King


It's almost a year since my last posting, doesn't time seem to pass quicker the older you get? Plenty has happened this last year, some good, some bad, but hey that's life. I may tell you more in a future posting.

As you can see from the photo above I have been busy photographically, it was taken last week and shows 36 rolls of 120 black and white film waiting to be developed. Since the photo was taken I have developed 6 rolls along with 14 sheets of 10x8 Tri X. This leaves me just 30 rolls of film to develop before I will allow myself to start printing.

For the greater part of 2010 my DSLR has remained in its case, as far as I'm concerned film is king, long live the king!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home