Sunday, February 15, 2009

Caught my Attention - Pradip Malde

 Where are you now Fay Godwin 2008


Going 2008

 Trees Shadow Fog

I attended a workshop on Platinum and Palladium printing given by Pradip Malde back in the Summer of 2000. At the time I was investigating various alternative printing methods for my large format negatives. Pradip teaches the print out version of PT/PD process developed by Mike Ware in the late 20th century. Although at the end of the workshop I had a couple of prints I was pleased with, I decided the process was not for me, even though I find the prints from the print out method of PT/PD to be unique and superior to the prints from the traditional develop out PT/PD printing process.

Here is a link to a large amount of Pradip’s work. http://malde.sewanee.edu/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home