Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ginny


This is Virginia, or Ginny as she is known by her family & friends. She is the daughter of my friends Caroline and Fred.


Ginny is 5 going on 35, and had the same day I visited lost the first of her first milk teeth, as you can see in the picture above. It had been placed under her pillow, wrapped in tissue waiting for the Tooth Fairy to come, and replace it with either a 50p or £1 coin.


I took these photos with my new digital camera. It proved to be a frustrating shoot due to the poor focus capabilities of the camera. Autofocus cameras are a boon to somebody like me, with me aging eyes, and poor eyesight. I just wish it could track a rapidly moving child better. Perhaps I expect too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home