Saturday, October 21, 2006

Into The Dark I Go

Me under the darkcloth, Joe in his tuxs & "The Beast" 2005

After my week in wildest Northumberland last month, I returned home with more than 20 sheets of exposed 10x8 film. Over the last year I have amassed close to 200 sheets of exposed film, which needs to be developed by me.

I have a habit of allowing my exposed film to build up so it’s time for me to enter my darkroom and commence with the mammoth task of developing my stockpile.

I’m putting aside a couple of hours per evening to tackle this arduous but necessary chore. I expect it will take me several weeks to complete the task, so wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man ( No not the one under the cover!)

Good luck with the developing
Jane

9:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,

It is about time too.

Good luck

Colin

2:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget ours!!
Jane & Nigel

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home