Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dooh

Since I made my original posting to this blog I have been unable to add any further posts. Whenever I’ve logged into my account my blog wasn’t showing, making further enteries impossible.

I followed the advice on the help page, changed my password, deleted all my cookies, tried Firefox, but my blog still wasn’t showing, after logging in. Out of desperation I emailed Blogger for assistance.

Problem solved, they told me that I had set up two accounts and had been logging into the wrong account. I must have been having a senior moment when I created this blog, I wasn’t even aware I had set up two accounts. Dooh!

A big thank you goes out to Danish at the Blogger team

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh indeedy Ha ha
Jane

9:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home